PS—Plasma Sterilization Systems
These are vacuum systems for carrying out gas plasma sterilization treatment of medical devices and accessories. The process offers the following advantages over traditional sterilization procedures (temperature, radiation):
- Sterilization of temperature-sensitive materials
- Environmentally friendly process, no toxic reaction products
- Short treatment times—high throughput, low power consumption
- No risk of corrosion with metal implants
- Validation in line with EN ISO 14937 for non-standardized sterilization methods
With our 200 bar high-pressure stage, we are the world’s only manufacturer to enable sintering of micrograin carbide grades.
The cold-wall vacuum systems with cubic chambers are available in 1,000 l and 2,000 l sizes. They can also be provided as through-loaders with two chamber doors. It is also possible to use them as airlock elements in cleanroom production. They are loaded with batch trolleys.
Our system: Steriplas 1000