Manufacturers in the automotive industry produce high-quality components while having to contend with considerable price pressure. They also need to be able to adapt to the abrupt changes that sweep through the market. Consequently, their production systems have to meet high standards in terms of system availability, process stability, and short payback periods. They are also very much dependent on rapid response times when it comes to servicing.
With our low-maintenance, high-performance, and customizable standard products, we make it possible for our systems to be used continuously and thereby to maintain low costs and a high level of service.
- Heat treatment of metal materials
- Brazing of EGR coolers, heat exchangers, and engine cooling systems
- Diffusion bonding of microstructured high-performance heat exchangers and microreactors
- Plasma nitriding of components made of steel, cast iron, and sintered iron
- Low-temperature plasma nitriding of tools and components made of rust- and acid-resistant stainless steel
- High-temperature plasma nitriding of components made of titanium or titanium alloys
- Plasma nitriding/plasma nitrocarburizing (PPMTM/PPNCTM) of components made of steel, cast iron and sintered iron Low-temperature plasma nitriding (PPNTM) of tools and components made of rust- and acid-resistant stainless steel
- Plasma nitriding (PPNTM) and post-oxidation (PPOTM) of suspension components (ball pins) and piston rods/pneumatic springs
- Plasma cleaning and surface activation of components
- Vacuum melting to create shape-memory alloys (production), body components (material development), alloy production (high-alloy metals)
- Sintering of cemented carbide cutting and wearing tools (indexable inserts, milling cutters)
- Production of carbide powder by carburizing metal or metal oxide powders